Our priority at Falco is keeping your data secure and treating it with respect. We aim to handle your data fairly and lawfully at all times. We're also committed to being transparent about what we do. This statement explains how we collect, use, transfer and store your personal data. We know that there is a lot of information here, but it's important that you understand your rights as a customer.
On the 25th May 2018 the General Data Processing Regulations (GDPR) came into force directly replacing the Data Protection Act 1998 and is enforced across Europe and for organisations outside of Europe that process EU data. The regulation is designed to put greater responsibility on companies and organisations to responsibly manage personal data. This policy fully complies with the requirements of GDPR.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation Act 2018 and GDPR, the data controller and this policy applies to all the entities within Falco UK Ltd, (“we”, “us” and “Falco”), a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 2686097, who registered office address is Unit 8, Leekbrook Way, Leekbrook, Staffordshire, ST13 7AP, to the extent that they are controllers of your personal information.
In order to provide our services, we collect information. Some information you provide directly to us, some we collect automatically through our services, and some is collected from third parties. In this Notice, “Personal Data” refers to data that could be used, alone or in combination with other data, to identify you as an individual.
Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to:
- Help us improve our products and services and develop and market new products and services, this includes optional surveys and questionnaires intended for research purposes only. On occasion, we may share your data with companies and Local Authorities with a legitimate interest in order to show a demand for our products and services. In these circumstances, your data will be anonymised and used for statistical purposes only, and no personally identifiable information will be shared.
- To ensure that all content from the Falco website is displayed and presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer / tablet / smartphone.
- Carry out requests quickly and efficiently made by you on the website; this includes recording and responding to ‘quotation forms’, ‘contact us’ forms, subscribing to our monthly ‘e-News’ newsletter and when you report a problem with our website.
- To keep you as a customer up to date with latest news stories, the monthly ‘eNews’ newsletter, product information, case studies, promotions, charity initiatives and industry related news.
- Comply with any applicable law or the requirements of a regulator.
- Protect the rights, property or safety of us or third parties, including our other customers and users of the website;
- Provide support for the provision of our Services.
- Use as otherwise required or permitted by law.
- To notify you about changes to this policy.
- We collect and maintain personal information that you voluntarily submit to us during your use of the website or email. For example, we collect information when you purchase a product or service, fill out a form, participate in a promotion, request customer service, or otherwise communicate with us. In addition, if you contact us via telephone or email, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
The types of personal data we may collect from you includes:
- Contact information (such as name, company, job title, email address, mailing address, phone number and fax number).
- Statistical data is obtained and stored for our monthly ‘eNews’ newsletter. This provides invaluable information including whether the newsletter has been opened, articles clicked, time on site and geographical information.
- Payment information (including BACS details and associated identifiers, billing address, and bank account information).
- We may also collect other information from or about you, such as information about what products you purchased, shipping and demographic information. You may also provide us with additional data.
Storage of your personal data
All personal information provided to Falco (whether this be via the website, telephone or email) is stored on a secure server located and operated by its Parent Company, Falco BV, based in the Netherlands. This information is backed up each night and maintained in a safe environment. All information submitted to us via the website is secured. The website uses a security certificate which can be identified by viewing the padlock located next to the URL tab. A padlock icon displayed in a web browser indicates a secure mode where communications between browser and web server are encrypted. This type of connection is designed to prevent anyone from reading or modifying the data you exchange with the website.
Your rights about how your personal information is handled
Data protection laws provide you with a number of rights as set out below.
- You may request confirmation that we hold personal data about you, as well as access to a copy of any such data. We shall provide this to you within 30 days of your request. A valid form of identification must be presented prior to receiving any form of data.
- You may ask us to rectify any inaccurate information we hold about you.
- You may ask us to delete your personal information.
- You may ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- You may object to our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- You may make a complaint about our processing of your personal data by contacting us via the contact details provided in this Notice.
Only employees of Falco UK Ltd have access to your data. This means that data will strictly, not be passed onto any third-party source for any reason.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal information only for as long as required for the purposes for which it’s supplied. We fully comply with the requirements of GDPR 2018. Where your information is no longer required, we will always make sure it is disposed of in a safe and secure manner.?Details of our data retention periods for the different types of personal data that we hold are held in our data protection policy.
Pages on this website may contain embedded content from third party sources, (this includes videos, images and statistical data). Embedded content is controlled by third parties and Falco has no control over the content and accuracy of third party content.
Any changes to this policy will be updated on this page and where appropriate updated via email.
How to contact us