Renting a parking space is straight-forward
Just 3 steps and you're done!
Find a location and select your cycle parking space.
Create a Falco Rentals account.
Pay online for your 1 year subscription (Note: this is set by the local authority, not Falco) plus a deposit for the key.
1. Find a space
If you want to rent a space in a FalcoPod bike hangar or FalcoHub bike store the first thing to do is look for a space on our interactive map here. You can put in your post code, street name, neighbourhood or city to find a facility near you and/or use the zoom function on the map.
2. Create an account
Once you have found a space you can apply for it by following the instructions on the map. Follow the application process and create an account.
3. Make payment
Once we have received your payment we will send you your key in the post or grant you access to the app (if applicable).
Apply for the waiting list
If there are no available spaces within your chosen facility, you can look for other facilities in your area or apply to the waiting list. We will contact you when a space becomes available in your chosen facility.
Suggest a new location
Bike hangars are very popular and often oversubscribed, so please do tell us where you think we should put a new FalcoPod and this will be passed to the local authority. You can use this form to suggest a new location!
How much is a space?
- The annual subscription for a space is set by the local authority and this is advertised on the map.
- We also require a refundable key deposit of £35.00.
- Only one space per person is allowed.
- Spaces will be allocated on ‘a first come first served’ basis and then from our waiting list.
- If you find that your bike doesn’t fit or for any other reason you are unable to use the facility, then you can claim a refund within 14 days of your original key mailing date.
Cancellation and refunds
If your term is finished and you do not wish to renew your bike space then please follow these instructions:
- Fill in the key return form in your account
- Send it together with your FalcoPod key via recorded delivery (Falco is not responsible for lost keys in the post) in a secure padded bag to:
- Falco Rentals Manager
- Falco UK Ltd
- Unit 8 Leekbrook Way
- Staffordshire, ST13 7AP
- Upon receipt we will cancel your subscription and refund your deposit.
If payment is taken before the account is cancelled, Falco will refund the full amount as long as the cancellation is within the subscription year, with a grace period of 1 week after the renewal date. If you do not return the key to us or if you pass the key to another person, you will automatically forfeit your key deposit and no money will be returned to you.
How do I use the hangar
The following graphic shows you how to unlock the FalcoPod, lock/unlock your bike and re-lock the hangar.